Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Seasons pyramid craft

Here’s a great craft I tried last week: the seasons pyramid.

    IMG_E2355  

IMG_2372

I did this with my 4-year-olds because we needed visual support to learn the seasons, but I recommend this craft for ages 5 and up, as their drawing skills will be more developed. As it is, we had to use stamps (snowflake, flower, sun and leaf) to make sure everyone knew what season it was. Winking smile 

Here’s how you make it:

IMG_2376IMG_2377

We used A3 sheets and made it a collaborative activity. We had 4 groups (one for each season), and every kid drew one thing typical of that season. Then I glued the four parts together, and now we have our seasons pyramid for the classroom.

With older students, you can also use normal (A4) sheets and have each kid make their own pyramid.

Also, this is the song we sing to learn the seasons:

Let me know what you think of the craft and of the song!

How do you teach the seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment